BSL-3 Facilities: Design and Operation - Virtual Offering from Eagleson Institute
Instructors are: Dan Frasier, PE, CCP and Paul Jennette, MS, PE, RBP, CBSP Presented: May 13-14, 2021 and May 20-21, 2021ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Learning from 7 biosafety / engineering experts who individually bring 20+ years of experiences to the class discussions?
- Enhancing your grasp of the senior level of CDC and APHL’s “Biosafety Laboratory Competency Guidelines”?
- Learning more about the CDC BMBL 6th edition guidelines?
- Renovating an aging facility to meet new BSL3 requirements or building a new BSL3 lab?
- Experiencing creative training methods you can apply in your own facility?
- Reducing lab operation and maintenance costs without sacrificing safety?
WHAT WE OFFER
- Limited enrollment for maximum instructor/student interaction
- A mix of case studies, lecture, demonstrations, facility tours, group exercises and hands-on workshops
- Many structured opportunities to network and share challenges and solutions with instructors and fellow students